Monday, January 30, 2012

Two months before...

Today I'll start sending out the invitations (or more specifically, the text content of the Invitations page with a link thereto -- no big graphics in email!). While a few will be individually emailed, most will be by way of posts to email lists, LiveJournal, Facebook, etc. Hopefully the explanation we wrote will actually get the idea across without confusing too many people :-).

As for the checklist:
  • We still need to decide which of the charities we chose for our registry to use for the favors, or if we should pick a third option. Opinions welcome.
  • There ceremony is almost written, but we still need to finalize it and the events of the reception. One thing we both agree on: NO Chicken Dance!
  • The music list is pretty much done. I'll post that sometime this week.

Like many brides at this point in the process, I've had my moments of "maybe we should just drop the whole thing and elope," but I think we're past that point now. I guess the Powers decided to make sure I didn't miss that part of the bridal experience ;-).

No comments:

Best Blogger Tips