Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Schedule slip

Something we gamers are used to :-). By the compressed timeline, we should be at the "four months out" stage by now, but we're still working on things on the 6-7 month list. On the other hand, some of the later stuff is done, so I guess that evens things out.

The ladies are looking at gowns, I'm looking at transportation, and I have some ideas for invitations (since I don't need to "send" them for a couple of weeks yet, I should have something ready in time. It's not like I have to send them out for printing ^_^).

Anyway, hopefully we'll have posts on the latest plans soon!

3 comments:

KeithM said...

Transportation: go with the classics.
http://www.1966batmobile.com/

Admittedly, that doesn't leave room for a chauffer, but with those wheels you'll want to do your own driving!

Cheers!
- Keith Murray

Morgan said...

Actually, Keith, we're looking at something even more classic. :-)

KeithM said...

Good point; the batmobile didn't have a champagne bucket.

Best Blogger Tips