Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Three months before...

Some of the checklist items for this week don't feel like they need a whole post, so I'll cover several in one :-).
  • Menu: The buffet option from Hornblower's Platinum menu
  • Flowers: This gets a separate post.
  • Favors: We'll probably be using IDoFoundation.org for these.
  • Ceremony is being finalized.
  • Programs will be posted when the Big Day arrives :-).
  • Rings: These will also get a separate post.
We're still looking for people who are interested in being part of the ceremony, either as readers or soloists. Drop us a note (or post a comment) if you're interested!

2 comments:

KeithM said...

I'll be happy to take part. My only restriction is my day job, which will keep me out of reach until dinnertime Eastern Standard Time on the 14th.

Let me know how you'd like to proceed and I'll try to be useful in a timely manner.

Cheers,
- Keith

Roland said...

Seeing as the groom has a day job working Pacific Standard Time, it won't be a problem, bro. *g*

Best Blogger Tips