Friday, January 27, 2012

Rings

These are the ones we've been wearing for almost fourteen years, but we still love them and I want to give a shout-out to Walker Metalsmiths Celtic Jewelry, who are still making many gorgeous things!


The design is named "Ceol Mo Chridhe", Gaelic for "Music of My Heart." Ours are white gold, like the images above. I remember at the time how hard is was finding knotwork rings that weren't made of silver, and how pleased I was not only to find something so perfect but that their prices were also affordable (obviously they've gone up since then). I had to have mine resized, but they did it for IIRC the cost of shipping and had it back in time for the ceremony. Seriously, I can't say enough good things about them :-).

2 comments:

KeithM said...

Kudos to Walker Metalsmiths Celtic Jewelry.
I know what you mean about being proud of your ringsmith, for the quality of work and for the care they show to their clients. I still recommend ours after a dozen years.

Roland said...

I just realized, I don't know what your rings look like. Do you have images on line? :-)

Best Blogger Tips