Thursday, January 26, 2012

Flowers

Lots of pictures in this one, since it's covering a lot of ground :-).

Back when we were going to have a real-space ceremony, I decided I wanted blue irises and white roses. While I don't recall why I wanted irises, I've decided I still want to go with that, at least for the bride's bouquet. I wasn't able to find any one image that really leapt out,  so here are four that I'd show the florist:



(reference links: theknot.com; weddingchannel.com; fleursenfleur.blogspot.com; www.belindarayflowers.co.uk)

Rather than bouquets, the Ladies of Honor will carry white faux fur muffs with floral accents. Again, no exact pics, but these should give the idea (the second is for how the flowers might look, since it's not fur):


(Ref. links: 19 Bridal Bouquet Types; Winter Wonderland Wedding)

For the flowers on the muffs (from Kimberly Renee Creations:

For the Groom and Best Men (from polyvore.com and idobouquets.com):

And one more, wristlets for the mothers (from Kimberly Renee Creations (MOB on the left, MOG on the right):

For the church, the web site says:
The Chapel is already decorated for you so you do not need to provide any flowers or other decorations. The altar and chancel have seasonal white flowers except during December when red poinsettias grace the front of the Chapel.
And for the reception... still thinking about that one, but we'll probably go with something like these blue hydrangeas:

1 comment:

KeithM said...

Good choices. Should work very well with the dresses & tuxes.

Best Blogger Tips