Friday, January 20, 2012

Initial honeymoon plans

After some discussion, we've decided on a two-destination honeymoon. First, Bella Venezia, which I would still be able to see enough of with the wheelchair to be worth it. I can always use a cane (and my hunny's arm) for short distances, like from the hotel to a gondola or water taxi. Then a drive across Romagna to Firenze, to enjoy the countryside. After seeing a few sights in Florence*, we'd fly to Ireland. Details still need to be worked out, but mainly we'd be seeing various sacred sites in Ireland and England (high on the list: Glastonbury Tor and Stonehenge).

* OK, I admit it, this part of the honeymoon is the "Assassin's Creed 2" tour :-).

2 comments:

hillbillycavewoman said...

Excellent; Gordon & I have a similar tour "planned" as part of our "Lotto list" *sigh*

Additional suggestion for you: Newgrange.

Morgan said...

Newgrange is one of the sites we were thinking of :-).

Best Blogger Tips